Dr. Connie Hambrock, PhD., CI, CMT, CS, Massage Therapy, Hypnosis, HypnoTherapy Course Instructor, Health Counseling, Stop Smoking, CranioSacral, LifeCoaching, Energy work, Reiki Master and Director of Hambrock Holistic Healing Center.
First, let me introduce myself and give you some background information. Born and raised in FL, I moved to Northern VA., in 1985. I became interested in Complimentary Medicine when in 1978, while in the Registered Nursing Program, my mother was diagnosed with a fast growing Lymphoma they expected to kill her in three months or less. Together we tried many treatments both traditional and alternative. We were able to create a treatment that kept my mother in remission off and on for eight years.
During which time I completed a Certification in Epidemiology from the CDC 1980 and a BA in 1982, in Communication Arts from UWF
- 1983 Dr.Andrew Weil's Drug and Alcohol Facilitator's Program through the University of Arizona for CNET on Pensacola NAB.
- 1993-95 Healing Touch Program Levels 1-5
- 1994 Studied with Barbara Brennan and Rosalyn Breyer
- 1995 Graduated AKS Massage Therapy Program
- 1995 Began my studies with CranioSacral Therapy through Upledger Institute and Healing from the core with Susanne Scurlock Durana
- 1995 Completed Certification for National Guild of Hypnotists and American Board of HypnoTherapy, and Past Life regression
- 1996 National Board of Massage Therapists and Body workers Certification
- 1996 Master's program HypnoTherapy
- 1996-2001 Regional Coordinator for American Holistic Nurses Assoc.
- 2001 Completed HypnoBirthing Instructor Program
- 2001 Graduated Masters in Holistic Medicine from Shepperton University
- 2002 Created and Opened Hambrock Holistic Healing Center
- 2003 Ph.D in Herbology from Shepperton University
- 2003 Prenatal Parenting Program Instructor and became regional coordinator
- 2004 Certified as a Life Success Coach, Rocket Coaching Inc.
- 2005 Certified Clinical Instructor for the Success Center in CA
- 2006 Certified as a HypnoTherapy/Hypnosis Instructor for NGH
- 2006 created Hypnosis Institute of Northern Virginia
Memberships & Affiliations
- HypnoTherapy Institute of NOVA
- Hypno-Birthing Institute
- National Guild of Hypnotists
- American Holistic Healers Association
- American Massage Therapy Association
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
Degrees and Awards
- BA from UWF, Massage Therapist Cert. from AKS
- MA in Holistic Medicine and Ph.D. in Herbology, from Shepperton University in London, England
- Certified Instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists, and HTI of NOVA
- National Congressional Committee for Small Business, 2005 Business Person of the Year
- The Who's Who Business Awards 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Metropolitan Who's Who Registry Awards for best Hypnotherapy Services in Virginia
- Hypno Therapy & Energy Healing Hambrock Holistic Healing Center Receives
- 2009 Best of Herndon Award in the Massage Therapists category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).